Working Solution: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes):
- By default, WordPress automatically tries to increase PHP memory limit if it is less than 64MB. However, 64MB is often not high enough.
- If wordpress cant allocate memory, pages will show blank or will throw the error
- First you need to edit the wp-config.php file on your WordPress site.
- the code you have to paste in wp-config file is,
- define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
- that should be placed above the sentence “/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */“
Thank you. Hope this will work for you.
Tamil quotes, Tamil recipes, Tamil celebrity quotes, Tamil Inspirational quotes, Tamil Motivational quotes